Tenants can say goodbye to the days of choosing a site based solely on their gut instinct. When we combine our local market expertise with our state-of-the-art demographic mapping tools, our clients are in a position to make well-educated decisions. Just knowing the total population and average household income in an area is no longer enough. Armed with everything from competition maps to consumer expenditure reports which tell us what people in a specific area are spending their money on, choosing a location will never be easier.
- Analysis of the optimum demographics and site criteria for your particular business
- Site Analysis include Trade Area Competition Analysis
- Market Rent Analysis of properties comparable to the prospective subject site
- Presenting the Landlord with information about your company and the value your tenancy will bring to their property
- Lease negotiations
- Assistance with local governmental agencies
Far too often we see developers and their architects so focused on how the center is going to look, some of the key ingredients which make a shopping center successful are overlooked - Tenant Mix, Layout and Feasibility. Retail properties are as unique as people - no two are alike. We design a marketing strategy specifically tailored for your particular property by highlighting its most favorable attributes and identify the target market of tenants best suited for your center and its current tenant mix.
- Market Rent Analysis
- Creating an attractive leasing brochure which highlights your center's most favorable attributes
- Marketing the property (Our marketing strategy, specifically tailored for your property, would be outlined in detail in our Marketing Proposal upon request)
- Analyzing offers and their respective financial statements, credit reports, competition in the marketplace and other relative information which will ease the decision making process of choosing a qualified Tenant
- Negotiating Offers
- Drafting Leases and assisting your attorney in Lease negotiations